We address key challenges for large enterprises looking for disruptive technology solutions.
- Gaining line of sight into relevant industry innovation
- De-risking their pipeline of innovation via infrastructure industry insight and technology due diligence
- Access to entrepreneurial talent and cultural adaptation
- Increasing the odds of success for intrapreneurial efforts
- Lack of innovation service opportunity
61% of companies use open innovation, a decentralized approach centered around collaborating with other companies that have the knowledge and/or the capabilities they need to innovate. (2017 PwC Benchmark)
We address key challenges for young companies with great technology.
- Avoiding costly mistakes. While 90% of startups fail, but 70% fail in years 2 – 5, primarilyk due to execution risk. This is the main focus of the SCW Venture Studio
- Keys are:
- Access to the right talent
- Access to the right capital
- Access to the market / customer and partner acquisition
We support investors in identifying and validating compelling deals.
- Higher returns
- Access to curated deal flow
- Gaining the benefit of lower price points, but with a lower risk profile
- Increased market access for portfolio companies
- Increased talent access for portfolio companies
Early-stage investors want to mitigate their innately high risks in exchange for high returns. Specifically:
- Technological Risk
- Market Risk
- Personal Risk